Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A dedication to an Old Fren....

It's been more than 7 years since the day you left us. Up till now I still remember the times spent back then in our secondary skool days. Remember why we always choose the back row as our class sitting arrangment? Cause we want to play games, chit-chat and just leave the classroom anytime we want without teacher's permission.. Haha.. How we played truant? How we skipped class and played billard/pool instead... It's the good old days really..
1998... The year I dreaded the most... How I wish that year never really exist.. Its a bad bad year for me for I lost you and never really recover after that... Up till now, I am really scare of making close frens cause the pain of losing someone dear to you is just too traumatised .. too traumatised... I cant describe the feeling.. I hope your soul is blessed and that there are many who miss you very much. I will try to move with my life taking small steps at a time although I am not really sure what's the future lies ahead of me.. (Sometimes its useless to plan ahead cause god sometimes play a very cruel fate on you)...
Happi Bday my dear buddy.. Life is never the same without you... Bless me wherever you are and hope to see you soon... real soon...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read maternity clothes Order easy tadalafil Whole sale maternity clothes orgy movies nashville pregnancy maternity clothes donations assistance Decks patios driveways hanska minnesota diana & wendy maternity clothes hong kong http://www.cum-swallowing-2.info/cum_filled_pussies.html Cell paris hilton Milf seeker sites Colorado boating accident attorney Advocare lipitor Mesotherapy and fatty liver Cosmetic dentist huntington ashland wv ky oh Refinance with christian mortgagesusa.co 1950 gmc truck parts history of ice makers Wedding invitations en espanol

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

A Well Deserved Break....
The End of My Assignment Dateline
I am an uncle!!!
Happi Bday Little Sis...
Geylang on a Sunday nite...
Revival of Addy's Blog




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex