Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Preparation for Exams...

Its e middle of the week liao... That would mean it should have been 3 days since I started my revision. Not making much of a progress cause its more of procastinating here and there and by the time I start to study its time to stop work cause its dinner time and after that its the tv.. Yah.. It's ironic isn't it.. I dont watch tv during normal skooling hours but once its exam time, I would be glued to the screen for hours... So its now tv time from 7-10pm...

Grades are no longer a concern for me nowadays... Wait a minute.. Since when does it really bothers me if i got an A or B... As long as i dont have an F appearing on my script and that I can still get my stipend next sem.. Thats all matters...
At the end of the day, it's just a piece of paper that says I am a degree holder with a certain honours. But does it really matter? It does to certain people cause of higher pay... better prospect.. but then again life is not about chasing that elusive piece of paper.... I know.. I know.. I am still living in my fantasy little world.. But who cares... To me right now, its spending quality time with your frens that matters the most.

Right now, have been studying with YH and Mark... That would mean I am not in my room at Hall 15 at the moment.. My last sem liao to study with them and hang out at Bar 615... After that its goodbye... and yeah.. My buddy has found a gf liao... He will have little time to keep me company.. so sad... but it's ok... Haha.. finally... Congrats man.. Don't ask me to find a partner for I won't... whoever is my gf will be cursed for life ... so stay far far away from me....

My migraine is acting up me again... 3 days liao and every day its getting worst and worst... Wrong time lah... Why must you come now, not when I am studying for exams lah... like that how to survive...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... auto harley davidson spare tire covers Hyundai used car camera digital i532 polaroid Best car cover car cash loan title kocurek coat of arms

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Plastic surgery malpractice cases zoloft buy online watch me shine joanna pacitti http://www.web-hosting-3.info Canada lotto 649 results Guitar and roses

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

A dedication to an Old Fren....
A Well Deserved Break....
The End of My Assignment Dateline
I am an uncle!!!
Happi Bday Little Sis...
Geylang on a Sunday nite...
Revival of Addy's Blog




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex