Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

One Week Break

A well deserved one week break...
I guess tis is the one and only one week break that I will not have to go back to skl and bother about marking books, having meeting, etc... Better treasure tis....

4 weeks of teaching had gone.. Everything just whizzed by like there's no tomorrow... In fact too fast for my liking.. So far so good.. The skl that I am posted to is wonderful although I couldnt say the same about the kids though.. Management is great and the Cooperating Teacher (CT) that I am attached too is just great. Although she is the No. 3 in the skl, there's no airs about her. For my first observation under her, she was very generous with her grades and complimented me with my teaching style. But the same cannot be said about my NIE Supervisor.. Same class being observed but different comments. Oh well.. You just can't satisfy both parties... As long as I know that I have taught the kids well, that's wat matters the most...
And I have my CT backing... So who cares about my sup... And just too bad, he pissed off my CT.. To make my CT pissed off really says something about the person's character.. Whahaha...
She is just so cool to 'suan' him indirectly in her report about my teaching observation... Yeah... Way to go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

It's soarching hot!!!
Where to stay??
Dinner Appointments
Weekend is for distress
The dilemma of life
Sunday Sunday.. No time to rest!!
IMPRESSED-ario?
Back to the Past?
Dinner @ Bacarrat
Fiesta Dinner




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex