Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Tough with the Kids?

I still remember this teacher of mine when I was in P6 - Mrs Lee

I was in the last class back then ~ 6D so in terms of the current standard you can say that I was from an EM3 class.. Hahaha.. It's true
She was very strict with us and most of us were very scared of her.. She made discipline one of her top priority for the class.
These were the things that would made our books either fly out of the window (1 time for me) or being torn to pieces (none):
(1) Shoddy Work
(2) Untidy Handwriting
(3) Incomplete Work

Our classroom was one of the cleanest around cause if it's dirty we were made to clean the classroom during lesson time and scrub it clean.. Therefore every week, the group in-charge will come to skool at around 630 to clean it up..
If there's homework, we would gathered at our favourite bench at 640-645 to make sure that we had completed it and do it well..
And we have a very pecular classroom sitting arrangement.. Every other week we are not sitting at that same particular spot... It's hard in fact to keep track where I should sit every week but somehow just survived the year lah.. In fact all of us.. Hahaha

I just wanna say that it was in P6 that shape my life the way I am.. It's because of her very strict regimen, I have one of the neatest handwriting around. In fact all of my classmates from that particular P6D have lovely handwriting thks in no part to one particular teacher Mrs Lee..

But I guess this method would not work anymore in the current context. Imagine if these were to happen now.. Can't imagine the consequences....
Kids nowadays... Too protective?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

Blogging Restricted for Teachers?
Return of the 615....
Hand Foot and Mouth Disease.....
Spare the rod spoilt the child??
Sakura....
Settling Down...
One Week Break
It's soarching hot!!!
Where to stay??
Dinner Appointments




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex