Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Useless Seminars ..... And a Whole new life

Well, I have attending seminars after seminars for the past 1 week or so in NTU before I go out to teach...
Some of the seminars are pretty useless and why cant they give us e uninterrupted break before we report back to sch.. Take for example today's seminar... Hahaha
The most interesting so far.. Cause we are practically going from one lecture room to another signing our name for attendance.. Why cant they house all the 4 talks in the MLT? Tat way easier mah .. then everyone can listen to the talk instead of rushing to the next talk...
Sighh... The organising part is a bit screw up leh

Another news is tat I am not posted to my Practicum sch!!! They gave me another neighbourhood sch ard my area... I am the only one from my programme going there and I dont know wat lies ahead for me in tat sch... Well, I guess I just have to go in with an open mind. After all, I am going to teach no matter which sch I am posted to...
So... a new life ahead of me .. A new future to look forward to...
Overall, the month of May although it have not ended yet has been a truly magical month for me in terms of my working prospect as well as my personal life...
I cant complain anymore...
Looking forward to many many great years ahead of me..
Just tat is God willing to let me enjoy my life? Fingers Cross...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Saab bofors idaho accutane commission mens open weave dress shoes free hair loss answering phone service valley ambien com ambian and pregnancy Pants made in jordan information cholesterol Teeth whitening carbamide peroxide life like Buy phendimetrazine 180 on line Arthritis relief arthritis pain relief chelated minerals cleaning a coffee maker Bryn walker sweaters Prescription+ultram+without collection prom dresses extravagant prom dresses Lisette ny puffed leather barrel demi shoulder bag

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

Cycling @ Pengerang, Msia
Seminars... And A tale of two Bitches
Democratic Singapore?
Hmmm.. Wat's wrong with me?
A Terrible Day
A Will to Live....
Its Election Time...
Mr Singapore 2006......
The One with the Date?
Elections...




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex