Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Friday, April 28, 2006

A Terrible Day

Don't really know wats happening to me..
Yesterday suddenly feel so down and after tat it just went haywire.. Body system shut down, feel so depressed and got a terrible headache...
As expected woke up today feeling damn sick... No high fever just feel like vomitting..
Took wat ever medicines that I had and went back to sleep....

Then in the evening left hall for home to get Bong's badminton to pass it to him... Worst, got caught in the rain!! TMD...
Then rushed down to meet Jess for dinner which is my first meal of the day...
And to tink I had Laksa!!!! Really asking for it..
Went down to Enid's art exhibition at Little India and met up with some of the other ODAC frens over there...

The nite got worst for me as I felt faint and after a while I just couldnt stand anymore...
Excused myself and went back to hall... Sighhh
Vomitted out wat ever is left in my stomach and here right now on my bed tinking yah great...
My sucky life is back to haunt me once again...
Tat feeling I had was last year and I tot ok.. No more sucky feeling and it will just go away...
But NO! It came back... and great just when I am about to finish my studies...

But my frens, dont need to worri about me... I can handle everything.. Its just like a normal routine for me after a while.
But one thing is clear, if I can trade my life with someone who needs it more than I do.. I am willing to trade... Oh God.. I had enuff.. Take me away?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
protonix canadian pharmacy movie rentals kia optima jewelry box breast enlargement pills chemistry patent conference debt consolidation

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. pay bill online gateway credit card Volkswagen golf pic 1993 hair homemade remover robb nutritional supplements Creative 4gb zen micro mp3 players Cancer law mesothelioma settlement lawsuit11

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

A Will to Live....
Its Election Time...
Mr Singapore 2006......
The One with the Date?
Elections...
End of Practicum II
A tinge of sadness....
E-Learning For Pupils
Wild Wild Saturday and Boring Boring Sunday
2 More Weeks!!!!




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex