Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Messy Room and Kuku Clan

A tornado just landed in my room not so long ago when I came back to my old sweet room... I figure out since next semester is going to be last year in NTU I might as well start to pack up my room to make my life much more easier next year.. My frens have being saying that even a lorry might not be enuff to transport back all my stuff in hall... Quite True leh.. Hahaha... So there you go the messy condition of my room.. Stop looking for my chair.. Cause there's none.. I am using my bed as the all in one multi-purpose chair.. I sleep, eat, study and have sex on my bed.. Whahaha



After such a long long time the Kuku Clan finally had their get-together... Really its been such a long time since we all came out as one big family to have our dinner.. Really glad that this dinner thingy materialise and I had a great time hanging out with you guys... There will be more of such thing right?... Dinner was at Rice Table @ Cuppage...



Then we proceeded over to TCC for some drinks beside Centrepoint... We got the sofa!!! Yeah.. The place is quite cool to hang out for some coffee and chit chat with your frens.. And that is what we did... Cheers to my Kuku Buddies... Stay Kuku always... Once a kuku always one.. Hehe..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Vollyball butt Health care insurance and minnesota employes Nexium lymph Hyatt at fishermans wharf Gmc canyon tonneau Pharmacy technician overworked 401k rollover Wheelchair grade aid Custom blend cosmetics Remodle kitchen 2002 acura tl type s floor mats Emarketing 6-figure finances money millions cash fast ite circuit breaker Philadelphia home security systems Online music flash cards

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

Dinner with my 72 Gang...
Farewell Cell 615
Happy Bday Hongwei....
Case of another bad luck??
I sprain my leg....
In need of luck!!!!
Screw Up!!!!!
Hiding and battlng for my 1st Paper 2molo.....
Thks for all the wishes Guys....
Cell life so far....




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex