Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thks for all the wishes Guys....

First of all, I would like to say my thanks to everyone for all the birthday greetings... It was overwhelming really..
Next would be to my Hall Frens and Buddies from Hall 15... You guys shouldn't have done that for me but it was really really sweet of you guys... Thks for everything... The cake was delicious (You made one ah Johnson? Yah.. Like real...) to the noodles (Thks CJ) and finger food (thks everyone)....

Guess it is really appropriate that I got to spent my last Birthday with you guys in Hall 15 right... I will really treasure the photos that I took with everyone present...



Photo with the gals...                       Photo with the guys...

To all who have been sms-ing and msn-ing me... Thks once again... One year older.. Sigghhh...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Female body builder mtv record sirius directly to your computer bentley continental gtoldsmobile toronadovictory John waters + mature photoshop rhinoplasty lexus ls400 gas door not working diamond file rhinoplasty Crestor effects lipitor live side vs carrier jeep tire tj rhinoplasty Tp plastic surgeons Holiday insurance saga travel Isuzu rodeo in texas dealers Atlanta plastic surgeons 20 21 Baseball teams in brockville Mortgage refinance mn Valtrex medication Vw new beetle roof rack

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

Cell life so far....
Sentence to Imprisonment......
Prisoner's of War.....
Birthday Greetings...
Preparation for Exams...
A dedication to an Old Fren....
A Well Deserved Break....
The End of My Assignment Dateline
I am an uncle!!!
Happi Bday Little Sis...




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex