Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Screw Up!!!!!

Oh my God.... I totally screw up for my 1st paper... Imagine being stuck on the first question (and I felt even worst when I found out that it is so so easy to solve... sighh... Brain refuse to work lah... Wat to do... Kanasai... Fuck!!) And there goes my confidence level for the rest of the questions... Actually it's an easy paper and I think the rest of my classmates should be able to Ace this paper... but not me though... Hahaha... If I get B I will be very happy... thats for e effort that I put in studying and doing the past exams papers.. Give me credit can...

I misplaced my handphone charger yesterday... Another kanasai incident... I tink my birthday is just so cursed... No such thing as a good luck charm... Who knows maybe next year my birthday is also the day that I die...

Anway before I really should be gone from here, there are so many things that I wanna do... Apart from the to do list items on the left, I wanna buy a few stuff to replace the old ones... Like my running shoes... Went for a run just now with SP, and the soles of my good old shoes gave way... Fuck right... Have to buy a new one liao...

Wannna buy a laptop... Still deciding what brand and model to buy... Hopefully to get it soon before the end of the year...
Thinking of going for a short holiday maybe to Malaysia or Bangkok or even Hongkong... This holiday is so short and yet I have so many things to do....
Time, time... Give me more time... There is still so much things for me to do.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

Hiding and battlng for my 1st Paper 2molo.....
Thks for all the wishes Guys....
Cell life so far....
Sentence to Imprisonment......
Prisoner's of War.....
Birthday Greetings...
Preparation for Exams...
A dedication to an Old Fren....
A Well Deserved Break....
The End of My Assignment Dateline




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex