Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Reader's Theatre

Reader's Theatre.... I shall spare the agony of writing and listing down the benefits of it. I had enuff of explaining all the good points in the report and during the written test last week. But I must say, I had fun creating scripts and performing for the class. I guess everyone in class today did very well. Was quite impressed overall and of course for my group's effort. Hehehe......
It's goodbye CCE... It has taken quite a toll on my health for the past 2 years... Whahaha... Always the one which drained out my brain cell the most...




I will post some photos later on my Hall Carnival that took place in the evening..... And also Happi Bday to Yong Han and Ching Rong... Photos from Ching Rong'g Bday party will also be posted later on when I get it from her.. She had a Uniform-Party Theme.. Wahahaha.. So kinky man...

But for now, it's back to doing my Test Paper which is due later... About 20% more to go before I complete this assignment and tat's it for my Maths Module..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

TOFU Boys in Action...
Long lost frens Contacted....
Wat a life!!!!
PF05 Lives on..... and Blading...
Welcome to Prisneyland.....
Time to Blade!!!!
Happy New Year.... Arlow 2006... Goodbye 2005
Hectic Week.....
Perhaps.... Love? Result?
Life is so meaningless....




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex