Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Wat a life!!!!

I had wanted to change the design to my blog but then I have been super busy that I have no time to do it. So therefore it's back to square one again. And with it all the late entries for the past few weeks. Its the lowest point of my life right now for this Year 2006!! And it's only early Feb.. Somehow I will have to survive for the remaining 2 more weeks cause of assignment due and Hall/ODAC Activities!!! What a mess....

Hall CNY Dinner

This time round the CNY Dinner is held at the Function Hall to commemorate the Opening of Hall 15. Too bad the old birds of Hall 15 residents are not available join in with us for the dinner. And my table is the worst!!! With Anthony around, sure table to be messy one......



Dinner with NIE Gang

It was really hard to get together my this group of frens from NIE for a gathering... This is our last semester liao.. So every little time that I can spent with them really meant so much for me. Only I am clearing 4 modules but there's so much work to be done. Assignments and presentation to be done within this 6 weeks!!! Quite a rush I would say...

Went to Sakae Sushi @ Marina Square for the buffet. Better make full use of our students' status while stock last... Hahaha... We have 8 of us trying to squeeze into the table meant for 4 as we do not want to be separated preferring to talk cock sing song in one table. Went to Suntec after that for shopping and I bought Adidas jacket!! We had mass BJ after the shopping was done.. Hahaha.. Ben's and Jerry lah...


Hall Olympiad Opening Ceremony

Its raining babes and hunks in the inagural edition of the HO Opening Ceremony 06. This year is no different from the previous past few years.. It was a feast for the eyes as you get to see the gals wearing customes that exposed their mid-riff.. Hmmm...
But then again some I would rather they wear full suit.. All those fats bulging.. It's better to be kept underwrap.. Eye sore leh... Hahah.. No offense..

This year the standard somehow drop drastically as compared to the previous 2 years and response wise, it was not that great although the hall was still filled up to the brimmed... Hall 7 won the competition and deservedly so. Their stunts was good and oh my.. they managed to combine old classic chinese songs for their routines effortlessly... Superb...



IHG: Rugby

Foolishly or stupidly, my name was on Hall 15 Rugby's Team for IHG05/06. For the past 3 seasons, I was just their supporter cause I was never really into contact rugby. All those clashing of bodies, tackling and bringing down of people is just not my cup of tea.

So here I am training with Hall 15 Titans for this year IHG. We did not proceed further than the quarters as we faced Hall 1 the undisputed defending champions, but we did put a battle. I had fun playing rugby with my Hall mates!!! The rain made it even more special.. and my jersey still got mud stain.. Cannot wash off leh..


ODAC Family Photo

I tink I am really asking for it by joining ATC 06. I don't know where I am going to squeeze in the time to do all this and I am in the Publicity Comm.. So much work to do!!! Guess my the other two partners will have to do more work lah.. Whaha.. Pai seh ah..




Farewell Jieying!!

Well I have to cancel my plans to catch Mayday @ KL because our dear Jieying is leaving on the day!!! Sorry Enid...
How I wish I can go overseas attachment too!!! Although NIE allows us but the rate of people taking it is still very low.. The application process thingy I heard is very troublesome for NIE students. Sighh..


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Free virus scanner reviews potter brums circuit breaker Racing horses clip art Cheap calls to saudi

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

PF05 Lives on..... and Blading...
Welcome to Prisneyland.....
Time to Blade!!!!
Happy New Year.... Arlow 2006... Goodbye 2005
Hectic Week.....
Perhaps.... Love? Result?
Life is so meaningless....
Nite out at Geylang.....
Busy???
Weekend Trip...




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex