Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Life is so meaningless....

Havent been blogging for the past one week liao... Busy with Hall Stuff

Caught Chestnut Episode III: Revenge of the Shooting Stars last Sun 11th Dec with Johnson, Karine, Bong and Royston. Glad that we were able to make it for the last day of the run cause simply it was damn hilarious. Right from the start to the end, we were almost knocked out from our seats laughing from their jokes... Hossan Leong and Jonathan Lim.. You guys were good... I am sure to come back and support Chestnut!! Yes.. They will be back with their 10th Anniversary... Do look out for it.. Its worth every penny that you paid for which comes with a booklet (anyone wants to read it can come look for me...)


Other than tat when I am not training for the IH, I am in my room watching "To catch the uncatchable" HK drama series... Finished watching liao.. The show is nice lor and I have influence Johnson and Karine to be hooked to it too... I have the Bong syndrome liao.... Will be going to see what new drama series are on offer at my video store and can have another marathon before skool starts... Sucky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

Nite out at Geylang.....
Busy???
Weekend Trip...
Leg still hurts....
Messy Room and Kuku Clan
Dinner with my 72 Gang...
Farewell Cell 615
Happy Bday Hongwei....
Case of another bad luck??
I sprain my leg....




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex