Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Weekend Trip...

I manage to smuggle in to M'sia over the weekend but how I dread the causeway jam... This time round me and my buddies decided to drive up north for a short short trip up for some breather. But the jam is so over the top... Tell me about it man...



This time round our trip included the small one.. Ok lah.. Still quite well behave although can't stand long being in the car cause she is quite restless... Next time for our trip to Australia I suggest we give her sleeping pills before we board the plane.. Hahaha.. Joking only lah...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Ceramic far infared heaters Mcafee antivirus 9 Card consolidation credit credit debt report resou average weight gain with lexapro Cheap online provigil Mature dreams mortgage rates Print vac 190pv plotter printer

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

Leg still hurts....
Messy Room and Kuku Clan
Dinner with my 72 Gang...
Farewell Cell 615
Happy Bday Hongwei....
Case of another bad luck??
I sprain my leg....
In need of luck!!!!
Screw Up!!!!!
Hiding and battlng for my 1st Paper 2molo.....




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex