Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

2 More Weeks!!!!

2 seems to be the magical number for this week...

2 more weeks to the end of this practicum...
Yah... I have 9 more teaching days to be exact..

2 observations down for this week.....
Had my Science and English Lesson observed for this week... I am alreadi so immune to observations liao.. Haha

2 more observations left for this practicum...
Hope to clear the other 2 next week so that I can start work on my last assignment to be completed while I am still in the teaching skool to carry out my assignment...

2 reports about teachers on the New Paper...
If you have been reading the papers, there were 2 reports on teachers... 1 was on teachers not having enuff rest (which I totally agree on 100%) and the other is on the performance report.. Gosh.. So many politics going on.. This is the last government place that I would think of.. This then makes me more determine to find a good working environment where there are support from teachers.. Where I am teaching right now... It's right up high on my list as being one of the best.. In fact in a recent study done (which was released to us by the P), my skool is one of the best quality valued skool as being voted by the pupils from P6... We scored above average national level as compared to other top 10 skools.. This shows that the teachers here really put in their effort and the pupils rate the teachers here as being one of the best around... I am so proud of my skool...

My table... Alreadi very neat actually.. Hahaha..
Tis is just 1 month odd of work.. Full time??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

Tough with the Kids?
Blogging Restricted for Teachers?
Return of the 615....
Hand Foot and Mouth Disease.....
Spare the rod spoilt the child??
Sakura....
Settling Down...
One Week Break
It's soarching hot!!!
Where to stay??




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex