Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Going away...

There's a lot to blog down. Right from my moving out from Hall 15 right down to my new school environment to the recently concluded ATC 06. Well guess time doesnt permit for me to blog all these down. Will do that when I come back from my short holiday to Austalia if I come back safely that is.... Don't really have a good feeling for this holiday. Maybe I am just too tired or shack out for the past few weeks. So my mind start to wonder off..

Going to Melbourne and Gold Coast.. If you guys have anything for me to buy over there, just sms me but must transfer money to me also lah.. Cause super broke .. Going there on a super tight budget...
I dont know if I can get any net access over there. Will try to blog and update about my status over there.. I will be freezing my butt down there as you guys know I cant really stand cold weather..
See you guys again soon... Gonna miss you terribly. Yah I am talking about you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

Which Banner?
Useless Seminars ..... And a Whole new life
Cycling @ Pengerang, Msia
Seminars... And A tale of two Bitches
Democratic Singapore?
Hmmm.. Wat's wrong with me?
A Terrible Day
A Will to Live....
Its Election Time...
Mr Singapore 2006......




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex