Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Leg still hurts....

Finally caught Harry Potter on Wed with Jess @ Plaza Singapura... Wanted to watch it back then but was busy studying for exams so that is why then now go and watch... Actually not a bad movie lah. Quite enjoyed it...

Went window shopping with Jess before that for a lap-top.. Best Denki dont have a good offer nor carry any good brand for a lappie... Guess I shall search for it next week bah.. Hopefully to settle fast my lappie by December..

Will be going up to Msia on Sat for a really short trip just to relaz and wind down.... But don't know whether can pass thru the custom or not cause my passport are expiring soon next year.. Too lazy to make a new one.. Hahaha... Guess next week I shall make a new one bah online..

Will be going climbing later although my leg still hurt cause when I went to town on Wed, that is the first time I put on a shoe... My leg hurts like hell while walking... So later I don't know if my leg can take it or not... If my condition gets worst then that's it for IH man.. No more involvement in the IH.... Sighh..

2 Comments:

Blogger The Gang said...

see lah ...told you not to be so stubborn and you still insist on wearing the "singing" shoe... now i DO feel bad asking you to run wif me that time

cellmate 13569-7

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Space age car wax 15 seater van rentals Discont tire Unagusta mahagony antique furniture att voip Cheap international calls from eire cheap online driving schools florida Allergies and acid reflux Lcd monitor rca massage chair comparison Medical authorization call center job responsibility Tempered glass shelves austin Creditcard approval ianstantly Chairs that are good for back support Prozac generic fluoxetine eshoprx hammock chairs lucite and folding chair Ambien+snort Mature podcast 1997 isuzu

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

Messy Room and Kuku Clan
Dinner with my 72 Gang...
Farewell Cell 615
Happy Bday Hongwei....
Case of another bad luck??
I sprain my leg....
In need of luck!!!!
Screw Up!!!!!
Hiding and battlng for my 1st Paper 2molo.....
Thks for all the wishes Guys....




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex