Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Friday, April 14, 2006

End of Practicum II

13th April, Thurs marks the last day of my practicum.... In a way it signal the end of me being a trainee teacher.. No more honeymoon period. It's time to face the real world once again. Back to being full time worker..

I for once feel that I had won a superstar contest. Everyone coming up to me to take my photo, shake my hand, ask for signature, emails, etc.... Even those classes that I did not teach, pupils that I do not know... The teachers were telling me all their pupils wanna take photo with me.. So they said: "Can you please station yourself outside from 1-3pm just so that you do not disappoint them".
Sighh.. If only they put in such effort in their studies...

The biggest surprise was definitely from my two classes.. P5 gave me a collage of cards which they compiled while P4 gave me a collection of letters and messages.. I will treasure both set of cards.. Truly truly sweet of them.. I had tears coming down my cheeks when I read what they wrote down for me.. Now I know... It's great being a teacher. Serious.. That little little thing you did for them... They remember for life.. Those scoldings, those punishment you gave them... They know its for their own good.. and yet they do not blame you instead thk you for guiding them..

According to my SCM, I might have a high chance of coming back... And that includes some of the other trainees as well...
I dont know..
I shall c come this May my posting..
Anywhere will do lah...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! dishwashers+comparied+best xenical discussion boards Milfs fucking for free 1995 bmw 325i running shoes land rover freelander sport premium shock absorber Aria giovanni jenna jameson 2001 dodge stratus rbuy xenical Kia sedona performance part Zoloft and jaundice Radar detector whistler01010101010101010101010101010101 E rx com and didrex alfa romeo buying guide Buy phendimetrazine search orgy - dreams in digital Blonde sexy thong Viper v550 atx video card drivers win 98 Girls and blowjob Provigil and renal problems

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

A tinge of sadness....
E-Learning For Pupils
Wild Wild Saturday and Boring Boring Sunday
2 More Weeks!!!!
Tough with the Kids?
Blogging Restricted for Teachers?
Return of the 615....
Hand Foot and Mouth Disease.....
Spare the rod spoilt the child??
Sakura....




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex