Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Wild Wild Saturday and Boring Boring Sunday

Wild Wild Wet
Just when I tot I can wake up late for once on a lazy Satuday morning, I remembered Central Police is having their family day there and I promised to go down...
So once again, I was alreadi up @ 730am getting readi to go down to Wild Wild Wet.. Argghhhh
Saw some old colleagues there and of course a whole lot of new faces... The newer generations taking over liao...
If you are looking for hot police babes... Hahaha.. Forget it... There's none











Russian Dolls

After that went down to Orchard to met up with Jess for movie... Russian Dolls which is a sequel to Spanish Apartment in his search for a partner...
Not a bad movie..


Boring Boring Sunday
Again, @ 615am I tot I heard someone's mobile ringing non-stop.. and I tot I was dreaming ... Dreaming of my kids calling me asking my why I was not in school yet.... Teacher is late...
Then my mum came in: "Oi... your phone ringing lah..."
Me:"I not feeling well lah... Taking MC... Later I infd school I wanna take MC...."
Mum:"Seow ah... Today Sunday leh"
Me:"Then who ....."

It's Catherine ... My ATC Committee member asking me where I am... On my bed of course... and then I remembered I had some duty to do... which I tot I had infd them I can't make it? Hmmmm...
No choice lah... Went down and took a cab..
My duty just to make sure the vehicles don't knock down the participants while they are cycling and luckily nothing happen although there were a few close call mishap lah...
Those drivers are just impatient trying to cut the road not GIVING WAY to the cyclists..
Idiot man... Simply cannot follow rules and there are a few idiots driving in the lane that are close for the cyclist.. How dumb can you get...
If only I am still wearing that blue uniform.... You will get @$#^%&^&^ from me and a summon ticket issue on the spot...
Damn... Hahaha

So there you have it... Both weekends I woke up like normal timing as in weekdays... So sad :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

2 More Weeks!!!!
Tough with the Kids?
Blogging Restricted for Teachers?
Return of the 615....
Hand Foot and Mouth Disease.....
Spare the rod spoilt the child??
Sakura....
Settling Down...
One Week Break
It's soarching hot!!!




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex