Addy's Sucky Life

Leaving this place that I had called home for the past 4 years.. Take care my frens and buddies in NIE/NTU. Remember me always. Remember you have a fren simply called Addy.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Another Year.. Another shit...

It's been a while since I blog over here.
Guess the timing is right for me to at least update wats going on with my life right now.

Its been a while yah my frens and buddies.
As you know, I shifted back home for some practical reason and up till now, I am seriously not used to being at home. Been away for so long...
My next move will be to find a place to move out.

Havent been able to really catch up with you guys and I really miss all my Hall 15 Frens. My NTU Frens. You guys really make my 4 years there memorable. Thanks for everything.

Some of you are wondering wats been happening to my life.
Well, its been sucky. Everything is going against me rite now.
I have been busy with work. Although new to the environment, I tink I should have aged quite a lot. The amount of work I had done is like I had been in the industry for 3 years alreadi.
Its simply overwhelming.

Another year had gone and time for me to reflect once again. I seriously dont want to have any more planning for the future. Taking things one at a time and hoping for the best.
All I want rite now is for better health and to stay healthy always.
With that hopefully, I can stay happy always,
Its subjective. But I seriously want to be happy for the rest of my remaining time on this horrible place call Earth.



1 Comments:

Blogger Colin Wan said...

Glad to see you are back and you are taking things a little more positively now. Things are always shitty in the working life but good things will come to those who wait.

Will catch up with you soon after finish all my damn papers. Miss all the handsomes.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


ABOUT ME




Name: Addy
Location: Singapore
Status: Forever Single
Email: addy78@gmail.com
MSN: t01480@hotmail.com




RECENT POSTINGS

Cold Cold Melbourne
Going away...
Which Banner?
Useless Seminars ..... And a Whole new life
Cycling @ Pengerang, Msia
Seminars... And A tale of two Bitches
Democratic Singapore?
Hmmm.. Wat's wrong with me?
A Terrible Day
A Will to Live....




ARCHIVES

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 November 2006 December 2006




LINKS

Hall 15
Liverpool FC




Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex











TO DO LIST (IN ORDER OF MERIT)


Reunion with Bendemeer Friends
Catch up with Friends
Go on a long long Holiday
Buy a car
Rent a room
Draw out a will
Die



Links

Irene's Chilling Zone

Stephy

Colin and Jo

Xiaojing

Yvonne

Huiying

Jieying

Rock Son

KungFu Baby

Steven Goh

Grace

Pauline

Huimin

Alex